CALL FOR APPLICATION: PROF YOO HANG KIM YOUNG WOMEN SCIENTISTS AWARD 2023
The Prof. Yoo Hang Kim Young Women Scientists Award is aimed to provide the opportunity for young women scientists early in their careers to attend an AASSA-recognized international scientific conference or meeting, at which they will present the results of their original research. As a member of Association of Academies and Societies of Sciences in Asia (AASSA), the Academy of Sciences Malaysia is pleased to announce that the Prof. Yoo Hang Kim Young Women Scientists Award 2023 is now open!. Application details are as follow:
- Young women scientists early in their career in the field of STEM, not more than five years after obtaining their PhD degrees.
- Have experiences with presentations of her original research at an internationally recognized scientific conference or have been accepted/published in international journals.
- The nominee should specify the AASSA-recognized international scientific conference/meeting that she wishes to attend and provide evidence that she has been accepted to present the results of her original research at the conference. Each awardee must present the results of her original research at the conference specified in the nomination.
- Application form.
- Conference acceptance letter.
- Self-attested copy of PhD certificate/award.
- Electronic reprints (or web links) for up to three important research papers published in internationally reputed scientific journals.
For internal selection process, interested candidates are required to complete their application form as attached and submit to email@example.com by 10th April 2023 for the first call and 3rd July 2023 for the second call.
For more information on the Prof. Yoo Hang Kim Young Women Scientists Award 2023, please refer to the attached flyer and programme details. Should you have any further queries regarding this award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
- Hits: 505